COMMON FEATURES FOR ALL HEAVY-DUTY DELPHI RADIOS:
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – made for a commercial vehicle driver by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tougher environments.
- SAE J1455 COMPLIANT – meets all the test standards for reliability of an electronic component in a commercial vehicle.
- WEATHER BAND (WB) – offers National Weather Radio Broadcasts from over 1,025 locations throughout the United States on seven VHF/FM frequencies free-of-charge to provide continuous weather information 24 hours a day. Range: 162.400 MHz – 162.550 MHz
- ISO CONNECTOR – allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle’s harness; no additional harness is required – no cutting, no separate accessories to purchase for all commercial vehicles manufactured with the ISO connect harness.
- FRONT AUX INPUT (MUSIC PORT) – easy access to plug in a smart device and enjoy your digital music library through the vehicle’s speakers.
- REAR AUX INPUT – provides an auxiliary terminal for permanent hard wire to the rear side of the radio.
- SAE J1939 COMPLIANT – allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system to talk to each other, compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls.
- QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK – convenient, built-in quartz alarm clock with one hour timer.
- OUTPUT POWER – 18 Watts x 4 Channels
- SOUND QUALITY (EQ) FUNCTION – select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range
- SEPARATE BASS, MID, TREBLE, BALANCE AND FADER CONTROL
- 6 AM / 12 FM RADIO PRESET BUTTONS
- AUTO STORE MEMORY
- Compact Disc (CD) Player allows for Playback of MP3 & WMA formats
- PA Function (PA Mic and Cable sold separately)
- 30-day Clock Memory – keeps clock running up to 30 days without battery power
- Back-lit Display Lighting – AMBER
- 500K CAN Bus Baud Rate
NOTE: The Delphi Freightliner radios PP107089, PP107090, PP107091, PP107092, PP107093, PP107094, and PP107141 are for use ONLY in the new Cacadia truck models built from 2017 through September 9, 2019. These radios integrate with new steering wheel controls and with new dash displays.
Trucks built without a factory installed Delphi radio will need to have a dealer turn on the necessary parameters for steering wheel controls and instrument cluster functions.
If these radios are installed in an older model Freightliner truck, functionality with steering wheel controls and/or dash displays may be limited. For older model Freightliner trucks, the standard Delphi radio models are recommended.