COMMON FEATURES FOR ALL HEAVY-DUTY DELPHI RADIOS:
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – made for a commercial vehicle driver by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tougher environments.
- SAE J1455 COMPLIANT – meets all the test standards for reliability of an electronic component in a commercial vehicle.
- WEATHER BAND (WB) – offers National Weather Radio Broadcasts from over 1,025 locations throughout the United States on seven VHF/FM frequencies free-of-charge to provide continuous weather information 24 hours a day. Range: 162.400 MHz – 162.550 MHz
- ISO CONNECTOR – allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle’s harness; no additional harness is required – no cutting, no separate accessories to purchase for all commercial vehicles manufactured with the ISO connect harness.
- FRONT AUX INPUT (MUSIC PORT) – easy access to plug in a smart device and enjoy your digital music library through the vehicle’s speakers.
- REAR AUX INPUT – provides an auxiliary terminal for permanent hard wire to the rear side of the radio.
- SAE J1939 COMPLIANT – allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system to talk to each other, compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls.
- QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK – convenient, built-in quartz alarm clock with one hour timer.
- OUTPUT POWER – 18 Watts x 4 Channels
- SOUND QUALITY (EQ) FUNCTION – select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range
- SEPARATE BASS, MID, TREBLE, BALANCE AND FADER CONTROL
- 6 AM / 12 FM RADIO PRESET BUTTONS
- AUTO STORE MEMORY
- Compact Disc (CD) Player allows for Playback of MP3 and WMA formats
- Built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free cellular phone operation – utilizing the vehicle’s audio system and a remote mic* – up to 10 devices can be easily stored in the radio memory for fast pairing
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- Front Panel USB Port – gives a direct connect location for memory devices with USB interface, to play stored music and/or charge the device and to have iPod control through the radio
- Back-lit Display Lighting – WHITE
- 250K CAN Bus Baud Rate
*Bluetooth® Mic sold separately – Part No. PP603846 or P604240
NOTE: The Delphi Volvo radios PP107009, PP107010, PP107011, PP107012, PP107013, and PP107014 are for use ONLY in Volvo trucks and are compatible with Volvo LECM.
A specific adapter harness may be required based on truck options as noted in the harness guide in the back of this catalog. Volvo trucks built after 11/10/14 will not require an adapter harness.