Tripp Lite’s APSRM4 provides remote monitoring & control of select Tripp Lite Inverters (PV series) and Inverter/Chargers (RV, APS and EMS series), which feature an RJ-style connector.
- The remote module’s compact housing includes a switch (which controls the operation of the connected Inverter or Inverter/Charger) as well as two sets of intuitive “traffic light” LEDs. LEDs indicate approximate battery charge & load level when used with an Inverter. LEDs indicate appropriate battery charge or charge rate (depending on switch position) and operational staus. Alternate LED labeling is provided.
- The module also includes mounting slots/hols for multiple mounting options (with user-supplied screws) including behind or below a dashboard or compartment.
- A face plate is included for additional front-panel mounting options for RV, marine or vehicular detailing.
- A daisy-chain port links the module to an Inverter or Inverter/Charger with an included 50-ft. cord. The port also allows multiple modules (sold separately) to connect together to control a single Inverter or Inverter/Charger.
- A Master Override Port enable automatic override of the Remote Control Module to shut off the connected Inverter or Inverter/Charger under various safety/operational conditions (Ignition ON prevents TV or other distractions while driving; Ignition OFF prevents inadvertent battery drain while parked).
- Battery disconnect ensures safe shutoff when 12V electrical system is disconnected separately.
- Water Encroachment reduces shock hazard in marine applications.
- Remote Control Module
- Face Plate
- 50-ft. Remote Control Cord
- 25-ft. Master Override Cord
- LED Labels
- Instruction Manual