- The Valor TPMS provides real time tire information to the driver. The internally mounted tire sensors transmit both tire pressure and internal tire temperature to the 433.92 MHz coaxial antennas mounted on the chassis (front and back). The coaxial antennas are connected to the splitter which connects to the CAN bus (SAE J1939). The CAN bus is connected tot he 2″ display providing the driver with real time tire info. The 2″ display will show the driver both the pressure and temperature of 1 tire at a time and will cycle through all tires programmed on the axle and rotate to all axles. If there is an alarm the display will rotate back to the tire with the alarm and remain on that tire until the issue is resolved. If there are multiple tires with alarms for both pressure and temperature issues that 2″ display will only rotate between those axles until the problems are resolved. The axle and tire position of the tire sensors needs to be programmed into the CAN bus using the Valor Smartool (VSMARTOOL); programming is required anytime tires are rotated. Reads internal tire temperature and pressure every 4 seconds and transmits that data every 30 seconds. Tire Temperature Measuring Tolerances: (Middle Tolerance range) 32°F ~ 122°F ± 37°F (Low Tolerance range) -40°F ~ 32°F ± 41°F and (High Tolerance range) 122°F ~ 185°F ±41°F. Tire Air Pressure Measuring Tolerances: (Middle Tolerance range) 32°F ~ 122°F ± 5 PSI (Low Tolerance range) -40°F ~ 32°F and (High Tolerance range) 122°F ~ 185°F ± 6.5 PSI.
- 2″ Round Display (4.0KPA)
- CAN Bus Receiver (4.0KPA)
- Splitter Box
- 433.92 MHz coaxial Antenna with 26′ cable
- 9′ Antenna Extension cable and installation accessories
*VSENSOR Sold Separately
**VSSBAND Sold Separately