The PathFindIR™ is a compact thermal imager that allows you to see up to four times farther in total darkness than you can see with your headlights. Typical headlights only let you see about 450′ straight ahead, but PathFindIR™ see heat not light, so that you can see everything in front of you. Clearly see road hazards like animals, pedestrians and disabled vehicles at night or day, in good weather and bad, without being blinded by the glare of oncoming headlights. This complete kit includes everything needed for a complete installation, except for the fasteners that mount the camera bracket to the vehicle; 1/4″ (6.35mm) holes are provided int he bracket. The monitor has three additional inputs for rear and side cameras adn comes with both a flush mount bezel and a swiveling adhesive mount universal knuckle. The camera, when mounted in its bracket, is about 3″ by 3″ by 4″. The cable exits the bottom side of the camera/mounting bracket. The connection between the camera and 20′ long cable is completely sealed against moisture. The camera must be mounted outside the cab of the vehicle, as it cannot “see” through glass.
- PathFindIR™ thermal night vision camera (PP703773): includes a universal mounting bracket and hardware for securing and aiming the camera
- High resolution, 7-inch LCD monitor (M130C): wide viewing angle; one PAL/NTSC camera input and one front panel mount A/V input for the PathFindIR™ camera; built-in speaker; mirror and normal image switch; button-controlled brightness; and, full function remote
- PathFindIR™ 20′ Cable (PP503774) with an adapter that fits most monitor auxiliary video in jacks
- PathFindIR™ installation Instructions
- For additional information, visit FLIR Thermal Imaging for Transportation website: www.FLIR.com