COMMON FEATURES FOR ALL HEAVY-DUTY DELPHI RADIOS:
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – made for a commercial vehicle driver by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tougher environments.
- SAE J1455 COMPLIANT – meets all the test standards for reliability of an electronic component in a commercial vehicle.
- WEATHER BAND (WB) – offers National Weather Radio Broadcasts from over 1,025 locations throughout the United States on seven VHF/FM frequencies free-of-charge to provide continuous weather information 24 hours a day. Range: 162.400 MHz – 162.550 MHz
- ISO CONNECTOR – allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle’s harness; no additional harness is required – no cutting, no separate accessories to purchase for all commercial vehicles manufactured with the ISO connect harness.
- FRONT AUX INPUT (MUSIC PORT) – easy access to plug in a smart device and enjoy your digital music library through the vehicle’s speakers.
- REAR AUX INPUT – provides an auxiliary terminal for permanent hard wire to the rear side of the radio.
- SAE J1939 COMPLIANT – allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system to talk to each other, compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls.
- QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK – convenient, built-in quartz alarm clock with one hour timer.
- OUTPUT POWER – 18 Watts x 4 Channels
- SOUND QUALITY (EQ) FUNCTION – select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range
- SEPARATE BASS, MID, TREBLE, BALANCE AND FADER CONTROL
- 6 AM / 12 FM RADIO PRESET BUTTONS
- AUTO STORE MEMORY
- Compact Disc (CD) Player allows for Playback of MP3 and WMA formats
- Integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner – offers 100+ channels of digital quality audio programming heard uninterrupted across the continuous United States and Canada; a subscription is required to receive satellite broadcasts*
- Built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free cellular phone operation – utilizing the vehicle’s audio system and a remote mic** – up to 10 devices can be easily stored in the radio memory for fast pairing
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
- Front Panel USB Port – gives a direct connect location for memory devices with USB interface, to play stored music and/or charge the device and to have iPod control through the radio
- 30-day Clock Memory – keeps clock running up to 30 days without battery power
- Back-lit Display Lighting – WHITE
- 250K CAN Bus Baud Rate
*Satellite Radio Antenna sold separately – Part No. PP802458 or SRTMM-02
**Bluetooth® Mic sold separately – Part No. PP603846 or PP604240
NOTE: The Delphi International radios PP107132, PP107133, PP107134, PP107135, and PP107136 are for use ONLY in the International truck models LT, MV, and HV.
These radios integrate with Navistar proprietary software to enable back lighting of radio and collision avoidance systems.
For older model International trucks, the standard Delphi radio models are recommended.