Step 1: Check your radio’s current software version to verify with the radio.
- – While ignition is on, press and hold the SRC button to turn the radio off. The radio clock should show on the display when the radio is off.
- – Press and hold preset 1 & 3 until the screen change (about 8 seconds).
- – The radio will display four sets of eight digit numbers sequentially at about two second intervals. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- – Write down the second set of numbers.
- – If the second number set is equal to 18343500 then proceed to Step 2. If not, then this update is not compatible with your radio.
Step 2: If your radio is compatible, download the software package and installation instructions from the provided link below.