Engineering, Customer Support & Assembly
Since Pana-Pacific manages such a large and diverse suite of products and provides Supply Chain Management for the truck manufacturing plants (Tier-One Supplier), a comprehensive Customer Service and Technical Support system is critical. We strive to become the easiest company in the North American commercial vehicle industry with which to do business.
Whether managing supply agreements with a manufacturing facility or parts distribution, providing shipping status to a dealer, or answering product application information to an end user, the friendly staff at Pana-Pacific is available to support all customers.
Warranty and Quality
Pana-Pacific provides a comprehensive quality and warranty support program. We perform qualitative analysis on returned product and have the ability to provide and communicate results to customers and suppliers.
Warranty Program features include:
- Direct contact for warranty claims submission
- Computerized warranty tracking system
- Product exchange service for fleet customers
- Extended warranty options for fleet customers
- Direct feedback to customers for evaluation results
- Direct feedback to suppliers of reoccurring defects
- Monthly claims summaries for customers
- Corrective actions initiatives for reoccurring defects
Our Customers Are Our Number 1 Priority! Pana-Pacific remains committed to providing quality products to our customers in every shipment. We maintain an ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified quality system and implement strategic quality planning throughout the entire order process, from inception to delivery. Many OE customers are able to reduce their supplier base by relying on Pana-Pacific to provide Quality and Operations Management for Tier-Two Suppliers.
Engineering, Manufacturing & Assembly
At Pana-Pacific, Engineering is Key! Everyday our staff is actively interfacing with our supplier partners to provide outstanding support to our OE manufacturing facilities and dealers in the following areas:
- New Product Development
- Application-specific Custom Engineering, Design and Development
- Solid Modeling and CAD Support
- Project Management
- Custom Package Design for Aftermarket
- Customer Private Label Product
- Field Testing and Evaluation
We make it our business to understand the unique requirements of each customer and provide products that are quickly and easily integrated in their vehicle’s design. Manufacturing and assembly teams are able to provide maximum flexibility to our supplier partners by adapting “off the shelf” products for custom fit in the unique applications of each commercial vehicle model. Pana-Pacific provides line-set sequencing support to OE manufacturing facilities by shipping components destined for a specific assembly vehicle chassis in a single package.